In support of current restrictions, Linkwave is offering the Sierra Wireless AirLink RV55 at a promotional price to help keep critical services connected. See details here.
Remote management of critical infrastructure is more crucial than ever. Recent restrictions have created a demand for easy-to-install solutions that reduce the need for field visits to industrial sites and allow essential workers to access system information without interruption.
Sierra Wireless AirLink series routers offer reliable and cost-effective connectivity to critical applications and infrastructure. Remotely configure, deploy, monitor, and manage these assets with cloud-based or on-premises management systems.
AirLink routers and gateways are engineered to be deployed out-of-the-box without additional programming and have the intelligence to stay connected. Relied upon every day in industrial environments, remote outdoor locations, and in-vehicle applications, AirLink solutions securely connect workforces, equipment, and services.
Remote monitoring and maintenance of critical infrastructure
The Sierra Wireless AirLink RV55 is an LTE-Advanced Pro router that offers reliable, high speed connectivity to, and real-time remote management of critical infrastructure, with downlink speeds of up to 600Mbps, and up to 150Mbps uplink.
- Compact device for easy installation into restricted locations.
- DIN mount or surface mount options.
- DC power – wide input voltage range (7V to 36V).
- Low power consumption – offers a range of power saving features.
- Connectivity to legacy or new assets – dual serial RS232, Ethernet, I/O, Wi-Fi.
- Modbus master over serial or Ethernet provides connectivity to existing industrial process control and monitoring systems.
- Event reporting – AirLink RV55 delivers a versatile event monitoring and reporting engine for alert reporting to third party server platforms.
- NTP support – accurate time stamping of event-generated reports.
- IP64 rating.
- E-Mark – certified for in-vehicle applications.
- Optional dual-band Wi-Fi for access point and/or Wi-Fi WAN.
- Cloud management for secure, remote configuration, OTA software updates, and performance monitoring.
All AirLink routers include direct, 24/7 access to Sierra Wireless customer support* with online ticket submission and tracking, as well as a three-year hardware warranty.
In support of the current restrictions, Linkwave is offering the Sierra Wireless AirLink RV55 at a promotional price to help keep critical services connected.
To find out more about the AirLink RV55, and to view the offer, click here.
*Support is free for the first year with an AirLink Complete subscription.